Data and Compliance Officer
Employer: POSTIFY LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent
Contract Type: Permanent
Data and Compliance Officer
Our client provides Fully Funded training courses to out of work adults looking to start out in a new profession, and people in work looking to retrain.
We deliver accredited Level 2 and Level 3 courses and skills bootcamps.
We are seeking a Data and Complaince Officer to join the team.
To ensure timely and accurate administrative records are maintained and ensure compliance against internal and external requirements.
- To validate enrolment and learning evidence within the strict timeframes required for data returns.
- To enter data on to management information systems accurately within the strict timeframes required for data returns.
- To register learners and claim qualifications on Awarding Organisation systems within the required deadlines and within Awarding Organisation guidelines.
- Create and maintain necessary learner tracking records.
- Prepare and maintain any relevant learning evidence and system logins for course commencement and closure.
- Create and maintain any relevant paperwork, procedures and guidelines.
- Prepare and validate learner files for archive and audit.
- Carry out any necessary audits within the scope of the department.
- Work within the funding requirements and guidance of all the organisations that fund the organisation.
- Contribute to any external audits, inspections or verification visits.
- Compliance with internal and external audit requirements and demands.
- Compliance with Ofsted/Matrix requirements and demands.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Any other duties required to contribute to the success and operational needs of the organisation.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- To be successful in this role, you must have:
- GCSEs grade A-C or 9-4 in English and maths
- 2+ years’ experience of working within and administrative or compliance role, preferably in an educational setting.
- Excellent administrative skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate information at an appropriate level.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and resolve issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize workload effectively.
- Experience using PICS or similar
- Experience of Adult Education Budget, Free Courses For Jobs and/or Skills Bootcamps
- Experience of ESFA and/or Combined Authority audits
- Experience of Ofsted inspections
To discuss this role further please email: . Please enter the job title in the subject line.
To apply send us your CV and covering letter.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button. You will be re-directed to the advertiser of the vacancy where you can submit your job application.
Note to Job Seekers:
Apply for this job vacancy via the GovernorHelp job board today. You can find other jobs in Leeds with our simple job search features. Don’t forget to follow GovernorHelp on Twitter. GovernorHelp is here to provide help for school governors and support for education leaders. Remember to try our helpful G-Bot chatbot tool which helps you answer your governance questions and save time on your admin tasks. Thanks for using GovernorHelp and good luck with your job search!